Mother’s Day is coming up on May 12th & we’ve rounded up the best Mother’s Day cards for you.
Also, we’re a little over a week away from the start of the 5 Day #SendCardsSpreadLove Challenge on 4/15! Make sure you’re signed up here to receive all the goodies to participate (like *bonus content* and FREEBIES for newsletter subscribers ONLY).
Best Mother’s Day Cards 2019 Roundup
Here’s our top 10 picks for your biological mom, step-mom or other “mother figure” in your life, so you can show your love, appreciation and gratitude for the women (or men) who raised, supported, nurtured and loved you.
[Tweet “Looking for the perfect Mother’s Day Card? PbP has you covered with the Best Mother’s Day Cards Roundup.”]
1. For the mom who needs an adult beverage every now & again from Paper Epiphanies.
2. For the dad who raised you from Emily McDowell.
3. For the first time mama from The Social Type.
4. For your flower loving mom from UWP Luxe.
5. For your strong AF mama from Cardtorial.
6. For the mom who appreciates a personal touch, create your own custom scratch off card by writing your personalized note & covering with the included sticker, from Inklings Paperie.
7. For the mom who exudes classic style & who always smells good from The Good Twin.
8. For your step-mom or other “mother figure” from Ink Meets Paper.
9. For the mom who’s your best friend & that you have a forever bond with from People I’ve Loved.
10. For those who struggle with Mother’s Day (infertility, loss of a child/mom, strained relationships, those who have chosen not to be mothers, etc…) from Odd Daughter Paper Co.
1. For the dog mom, from Odd Daughter Paper Co. I received this card with a lovely note about my own dog from Katie, the owner of Odd Daughter & it absolutely made my day!
2. For your grandmother, the original mom from Wild Ink Press.
3. For the mom with a great sense of humor from Rhubarb Paper Co.
4. For the badass mom from Printerette Press.
I’d be forever grateful if you found this post helpful to please share it using the buttons at the end of the post.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list and you’ll get instant access to our free resource library filled with PDFs and worksheets to make it as easy as possible to send cards and spread love.