It’s June & that means that summer is almost officially here AND wedding season is upon us!
We’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite cards & wedding gift ideas (not the typical registry type presents) so that you’re prepared for wedding season.
Also did you know that the traditional one year wedding anniversary gift is paper? We’ve been honored to share in this special occasion by sending gift curated collections for quite a few anniversaries.
The 10 Best Wedding Cards & Gift Ideas
1. For your recently engaged bestie who you couldn’t be happier for, give her this card from Page Stationery.
2. For the beautiful couple, this letterpress, gold foil card from Little Well Paper Co, is sure to delight.
4. For the couple with an awesome sense of humor (and free bar) from Lovebird Paper.
6. A gorgeous wedding gift journal from Sugar Paper to keep all those gifts & details organized for sending thank yous.
7. A perfectly thoughtful personalized keepsake box from Cardtorial to preserve those one of a kind memories.
8. A personalized (date & location) star map from Finch & Cotter for the star crossed lovers.
9. For the wedding party, these cute temporary tattoos (with so many options & one for mom of the bride & mom of the groom too) from DayDream Prints.
10. A custom watercolor wedding portrait from Simply Jessica Marie is a unique gift that the couple can place front & center on their mantel.
Share with us in the comments below which card/gift is your fave or a past gift you’ve given.
PS. Here’s a beautiful memories and milestones ritual to celebrate an anniversary.
I’d be forever grateful if you found this post helpful to please share it using the buttons at the end of the post.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list and you’ll get instant access to our free resource library filled with PDFs and worksheets to make it as easy as possible to send cards and spread love.