The 10 Best Mother’s Day Cards 2021
Mother’s Day is coming up on May 9th & we’ve rounded up the 10 best Mother’s Day cards 2021 for you.
Here’s our top 10 picks for your biological mom, step-mom or other “mother figure” in your life, so you can show your love, appreciation and gratitude for the women (or men) who raised, supported, nurtured and loved you.
1. For your bomb mom from Lionheart Prints.
2. For the mom-to-be from Sweeter Cards (a gourmet chocolate bar + card in one!) If you want to test one of their cards out we included one in our March 2021 curated collection. You can purchase it here (without a subscription!)
3. For those who struggle with Mother’s Day (infertility, loss of a child/mom, strained relationships, those who have chosen not to be mothers, etc…) from Odd Daughter Paper Co.
4. For the dog mom from Dahlia Press.
5. For single moms and/or mom’s who wore all the hats from Friendly Fire Paper.
7. For 2 moms from Ink Meets Paper.
9. For the mom who loves flowers from Inklings Paperie.
10. For the mom that kept all your childhood clothes, toys, etc., from Chez Gagné.
11. BONUS: For the mom who loves snail mail consider gifting her with our bi-monthly subscription. Because telling someone you love them is really an every day sentiment. (We offer a regular subscription of 4-5 O-M-G-these-are-awesome! cards & a mini subscription of 2-3 cards, along with gift subscriptions.) Check out all our past collections here for a taste of what you’ll be receiving.
For your grandmother, the original mom from Wild Ink Press.
For your step-mom or other “mother figure” from Ink Meets Paper.
Share which Mother’s Day card is your fave in the comments below.
Here’s to sending cards & spreading love,
PS. Know a fellow snail mail lover? Please help me spread the word about Pretty by Post by sharing using the buttons below.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list for free shipping on your first order, sneak peeks & special discounts.