With the holidays quickly approaching (46 days until Christmas!) I want to help you get organized with a FREE Gift Tracker, FREE Card Tracker & a holiday card roundup so that you can be more like Buddy the Elf than The Grinch. Though, have you seen The Grinch trailer with Benedict Cumberbatch? Kinda makes me want to be on team Grinch.
But I digress… So, in order to help you focus more on the holiday spirit & spreading holiday cheer, I’ve got you covered with the best holiday cards below AND FREE gift & card trackers in our Resource Library. The library is where you’ll find fun and helpful printables, created in gratitude for being a part of the PbP community. For those of you not on the list, you can join us here. Seriously, what are you waiting for – they’re FREE! Plus, you’ll also receive a free shipping code.
The 10 Best Holiday Cards 2018
1. For your friend who celebrates Hanukkah you’ll be covered with this Menorahs card from The Good Twin. This card from Tay Ham get an honorable mention – but it’s only for those with a sense of humor. And lastly this elegant card from Smitten on Paper.
2. We adore this Hand-Written Letter from Santa Kit by Mr. Boddington’s Studio. Such a delightful idea. Your child writes a letter & mails it & then receives a letter from Mr. Claus himself!
3. Holiday office parties are hit-or-miss. This card from Tay Ham is for all The Office and/or Dwight fans.
5. This laser-cut sustainable wood card from Cardtorial is such a unique & gorgeous holiday greeting. You can write your note or sign the back of it with a permanent marker.
6. This hand painted card from One Canoe Two will be a beautiful addition to the holiday mantel (What? You don’t use your cards as holiday decorations?)
7. This wonderful card from Smitten on Paper is perfect to send to those who you won’t get to see over the holidays.
8. This intricately cut snowy wonderland card from UWP Luxe will be such a delight to open.
9. This letterpress card with hand drawn animals from Paper Bandit Press is for all the Kevin McCallister fans.
10. Unfortunately, for some of the people in our lives, the holidays aren’t always full of joy & cheeriness. Which is why this card from Ink Meets Paper is the best card to send to anyone who is going through grief, loss or a facing a challenging/difficult time.
(And if you need to support someone going through grief, loss or an illness but don’t know what to say, here’s THE MOST POPULAR post on our site – it gets hundreds of reads weekly – & here’s one of our top pins on the same subject from this year’s #sendcardsspreadlove challenge.
11. BONUS – if you’re looking for a curated collection of 5 holiday cards check out our December 2015 collection. There’s still a few single collections available for purchase.
Which is your fav card(s) & who would you send too? Share in the comments below!
I’d be forever grateful if you found this post helpful to please share it using the buttons at the end of the post.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list and you’ll get instant access to our free resource library filled with PDFs and worksheets to make it as easy as possible to send cards and spread love.