The 10 Best Galentine’s & Valentine’s Day Cards 2021
Valentine’s Day holds a special place in my heart, because it’s the day I was adopted & brought to the U.S. from Seoul, South Korea. February 14th, is affectionately known as A-Day (Adoption Day) in my family & we celebrate with tons of love & gratitude.
You may not be adopted, but I hope that you are inspired to let the people you care about know it. Valentine’s Day (and Galentine’s Day) is truly about celebrating every kind of love – both romantic & non-romantic. It honors the love we have for our friends and family & if you happen to be in a relationship/partnership then that’s great too!
Here’s our 10 favorite cards celebrating Galentine’s, Valentine’s & love in general.
And if you’re looking for cards check out our past single collections (no subscription!). Some of our faves are the Miss Your Face, You Are So Loved and You Are So Dope collections.
Valentine’s Day Cards
1. For the X-Files fan: this Xcite card from Tay Ham features everyone’s fave FBI partner/couple Mulder & Scully. This was featured in last year’s roundup but since I’m currently rewatching The X-files, I had to include it. And here’s a great alternative option.
2. For your significant other that you’ve been with for a long time & couldn’t possibly think about getting back into the dating game: this please don’t die card from Craft Boner.
3. For the anti-Valentine’s couple/homebodies/introverts: this stay in for pizza card from Ink Meets Paper.
4. For the chocolate (and dog) lover: this I love you sooooo much dark caramel bar card from Sweeter Cards. (We’ve included Sweeter cards in several of our past collections & they were such a BIG hit with our subs. The dark chocolate, caramel & sea salt combo is to die for!)
5. For the Mr. Darcy/Jane Austin/Pride & Prejudice fan: this Mr. Darcy card from Smitten on Paper.
6. For the self-quarantine couple: this perfect so relieved card from Near Modern Disaster cuz being on together 24/7 will test any relationship.
Galentine’s Day Cards
6. For your bestie/bff: this Romy & Michele card from The Good Twin. Or if your friendship is more like Thelma & Louise then you’ll like this card.
7. For your bestie/bff/ride-or-die: this every great woman friendship card from Em & Friends. Let the friend who always answers your frantic texts know how much you appreciate her.
8. For your one-of-a-kind friend: this scratch a sketch card from Inklings Paperie. You get to create your own personalized message for your friend to scratch off.
9. For your bae: this best baes card from Friendly Fire Paper.
10. For the snail mail lover: A bi-monthly subscription to PbP. Because telling someone you love them is really an every day sentiment. (We offer a regular subscription of 4-5 O-M-G-these-are-awesome! cards & a mini subscription of 2-3 cards, along with gift subscriptions.) Check out all our past collections here for a taste of what you’ll be receiving.
Also, make sure to check out our 2019 & 2020 Valentine’s / Galentine’s Day card roundups.
Share which card is your fave and/or if you’re a fan of sending Valentine’s or Galentine’s cards.
Here’s to sending cards & spreading love,
PS. Know a fellow snail mail lover? Please help me spread the word about Pretty by Post by sharing using the buttons below.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list for free shipping on your first order, sneak peeks & special discounts.
Leave a Reply