The 10 Best Galentine’s & Valentine’s Day Cards 2021
Valentine’s Day holds a special place in my heart, because it’s the day I was adopted & brought to the U.S. from Seoul, South Korea. February 14th, is affectionately known as A-Day (Adoption Day) in my family & we celebrate with tons of love & gratitude.
You may not be adopted, but I hope that you are inspired to let the people you care about know it. Valentine’s Day (and Galentine’s Day) is truly about celebrating every kind of love – both romantic & non-romantic. It honors the love we have for our friends and family & if you happen to be in a relationship/partnership then that’s great too!
Here’s our 10 favorite cards celebrating Galentine’s, Valentine’s & love in general.
Valentine’s Day Cards
1. For the X-Files fan: this Xcite card from Tay Ham features everyone’s fave FBI partner/couple Mulder & Scully. This was featured in last year’s roundup but since I’m currently rewatching The X-files, I had to include it. And here’s a great alternative option.
2. For your significant other that you’ve been with for a long time & couldn’t possibly think about getting back into the dating game: this please don’t die card from Craft Boner.
3. For the anti-Valentine’s couple/homebodies/introverts: this stay in for pizza card from Ink Meets Paper.
4. For the chocolate (and dog) lover: this I love you sooooo much dark caramel bar card from Sweeter Cards. (We’ve included Sweeter cards in several of our past collections & they were such a BIG hit with our subs. The dark chocolate, caramel & sea salt combo is to die for!)
5. For the Mr. Darcy/Jane Austin/Pride & Prejudice fan: this Mr. Darcy card from Smitten on Paper.
6. For the self-quarantine couple: this perfect so relieved card from Near Modern Disaster cuz being on together 24/7 will test any relationship.
Galentine’s Day Cards
7. For your bestie/bff/ride-or-die: this every great woman friendship card from Em & Friends. Let the friend who always answers your frantic texts know how much you appreciate her.
8. For your one-of-a-kind friend: this scratch a sketch card from Inklings Paperie. You get to create your own personalized message for your friend to scratch off.
9. For your bae: this best baes card from Friendly Fire Paper.
10. For the snail mail lover: A bi-monthly subscription to PbP. Because telling someone you love them is really an every day sentiment. (We offer a regular subscription of 4-5 O-M-G-these-are-awesome! cards & a mini subscription of 2-3 cards, along with gift subscriptions.) Check out all our past collections here for a taste of what you’ll be receiving.
Share which card is your fave and/or if you’re a fan of sending Valentine’s or Galentine’s cards.
Here’s to sending cards & spreading love,
PS. Know a fellow snail mail lover? Please help me spread the word about Pretty by Post by sharing using the buttons below.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list for free shipping on your first order, sneak peeks & special discounts.