Valentine’s Day holds a special place in my heart, as it’s the day I was adopted & brought to the U.S. from Seoul, South Korea. So, February 14th, is affectionately known as A-Day (Adoption Day) & we celebrate with tons of love & gratitude.
You may not be adopted, but I hope that you are inspired to let the people you care about know it. V-Day is truly about celebrating every kind of love – both romantic & non-romantic. It honors the love we have for our friends and family & if you happen to be in a relationship/partnership then that’s great too!
Here’s our 10 favorite cards celebrating Galentine’s, Valentine’s & love in general.
And if you’re looking for cards check out our past single collections (no subscription!). Some of our faves are: January 2020, You Are So Loved and Amy Poehler & Tina Fey collections.
The 10 Best Galentine’s & Valentine’s Day Cards 2020
1. For the X-Files fan: this Xcite card from Tay Ham features everyone’s fave FBI partner/couple Mulder & Scully.
2. For your Galentine: celebrate “the best day of the year” Leslie Knope style with this Galentine’s Day card from Bloomwolf Studio. #ladiescelebratingladies
3. For your bestie: for your most cherished friendship, this love story card from Smitten on Paper.
4. For the date night couple: this fancy date night card from Ink Meets Paper.
5. For the non-valentine’s day person: this shove it card from The Social Type.
6. For your bestie/bff: this Thelma & Louise card from The Good Twin. Here’s 2 runners up here & here.
7. For the guy in your life / father of your children: this dad bod card from Rhubarb Paper. Here’s a runner up.
8. For the couple who lives together: this loving you card from Paper Epiphanies.
9. For the couple keepin’ it real : this lie in bed card from Emily McDowell.
10. For the chocolate lover: this I love you more than chocolate dark caramel bar card from Sweeter Cards. (We’ve included Sweeter cards in several of our past collections & they were such a BIG hit with our subs. The dark chocolate, caramel & sea salt combo is to die for!)
11. BONUS! For the snail mailer lover: A bi-monthly subscription to PbP. Because telling someone you love them is really an every day sentiment. (We offer a regular subscription of 4-5 O-M-G-these-are-awesome! cards & a mini subscription of 2-3 cards, along with gift subscriptions.) Check out all our past collections here for a taste of what you’ll be receiving.
PS. Know a fellow snail mail lover? Please help spread the word about Pretty by Post by using the share buttons below.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list and you’ll get instant access to our free resource library filled with PDFs and worksheets to make it as easy as possible to send cards and spread love.
[…] Tay Ham features everyone’s fave FBI partner/couple Mulder & Scully. This was featured in last year’s roundup but since I’m currently rewatching The X-files, I had to include it. And here’s a great […]