Valentine’s Day has an incredibly special meaning for me, as it’s the day I was adopted & brought to the U.S. from Seoul, South Korea. So, February 14th, is known as A-Day (Adoption Day) & is celebrated with tons of love & gratitude.
You may not be adopted, but I hope that you are inspired to let the people you care about know it. V-Day is truly about celebrating every kind of love – both romantic & non-romantic. It honors the love we have for our friends and family & if you happen to be in a relationship/partnership then that’s great too!
Here’s our 10 favorite cards celebrating Galentine’s, Valentine’s & love in general.
And if you’re looking for cards check out our January Curated Collection which includes 5 cards, for celebrating Galentine’s, love & friendship!
1. For the hot person: this hot neon sign card from Richie Designs. (Whenever I see the word hot, I can’t help but think of the Friends episode where Joey is trying to find the ‘hot girl’ in Ross’ apartment building. Just me?)
2. For your Galentine: celebrate “the best day of the year” Leslie Knope style with this Galentine’s Day card from Page Stationery. #ladiescelebratingladies (Pssst…This is one of the cards included in our January Curated Collection!)
3. For the non-mushy, non-romantic: you’re covered with this may not seem romantic card from Near Modern Disaster.
4. For the mushy, romantic at heart: this still hold hands card from Ink Meets Paper.
5. For the book lover: this limited edition laser cut wood card from Cardtorial.
6. For your bestie/bff: this best gal card from The Social Type.
8. For the baddest bitch you know: this still be cooler card from Violet Clair.
9. For a married couple who keeps it real: this I’m proud of us card from Paper Epiphanies.
10. For the chocolate lover: this I love you more than chocolate dark caramel bar card from Sweeter Cards. (A sweeter card was included in our Nov 2018 curated collection & was a BIG hit with our subs. The dark chocolate, caramel & sea salt combo is to die for!)
11. BONUS: A bi-monthly subscription to PbP. (January’s collection includes cards for Galentine’s, love & friendship). We offer a regular subscription of 4-5 O-M-G-these-are-awesome! cards & a mini subscription of 2-3 cards, along with gift subscriptions. Check out all our past collections here for a taste of what you’ll be receiving.
Share which card is your fave and/or if you’re a fan of sending Valentine’s or Galentine’s cards.
PS. If you’re looking for cards to celebrate love + friendship & make more meaningful connections, we’ve got you covered with our January Curated Collection. There’s only 2 spots available!
I’d be forever grateful if you found this post helpful to please share it using the buttons at the end of the post.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list and you’ll get instant access to our free resource library filled with PDFs and worksheets to make it as easy as possible to send cards and spread love.