Remember how excited you used to feel when you got a card in the mail?
How special? Appreciated? Remembered? Loved? . . . What happened?
Well . . .
- Snail mail became e-mail.
- Handmade cards got swapped for mass-produced, big brand name cards made by machines.
- And heartfelt, handwritten letters took a backseat to tweets and texts.
But who says it has to be that way?
What if there was a way to show people how much you care that was just as convenient as a Facebook message, but ten times more special and intimate?
What if there was an easy way to connect with the ones you love + bring back the joy + beauty of real communication…that still fits into your fast-paced lifestyle?
What if you could receive an array of indie-designed cards to your doorstep every month, without having to do a thing? There, I thought that’d get your attention.
Pretty by Post® is a Monthly Subscription Service
for Paper lovers, people lovers,
+ Paper Lovers who love People.
Each month as a Pretty by Post® subscriber, you’ll receive a carefully-curated package filled with 4-5 gorgeous cards from indie designers, right to your doorstep.
Every single card is hand-picked and (lovingly) hand-packaged, and shipped your way every 30 days.
You don’t have to lift a finger, click a button or step into a grocery store aisle. (Totally a cringeworthy notion, right?)
It’s the best, most budget-friendly way to stay connected, make someone smile and add just a little more beauty to the world.
‘Cause let’s be real. This isn’t really about the cards. It’s about the connection.
It’s about sharing in your bestie’s birthday celebration – even when you’re a thousand miles away. It’s about the glorious, gleaming grin on your Grandma’s face when she discovers there’s something in her mailbox other than the latest copy of AARP.
It’s about reminding your old college dormmate you still think about her, in a way that’s much warmer (and unique) than a cold, “How are ya?” on her Facebook wall.
- Pretty pick-me-ups . . .
- Cute celebratory salutations . . .
- Whimsical witticisms . . .
- All automatically shipped to your mailbox once a month (and just waiting to be filled with meaningful messages and joyously shared with the people you adore!)
Best of all, you’ll never see the same card twice. I know you appreciate the little things, and when it comes to showing the ones you love how much you love them, the deliciousness is in the details. So, each month you’re guaranteed to receive a fresh collection of unique creations from the creme de la creme of independent card designers.
Let’s bring the “art” back into the “art of communication,” shall we?
Now, if you’re anything like me, I know what you might be thinking: You love paper, and love picking out cards. Why pay someone else to do it for you?
The problem is there are so many amazing cards out there, and not enough hours in the day!
That’s where I come in – to save you time and keep you out of the Etsy vortex. I’ll do the scouring and searching and all you have to do is decide which cards to keep and which you wanna ship off to the ones you love.
Think about It. As a subscriber . . .
- You’ll always have cards on hand – no more frantically searching the web or grocery store aisle at the last minute (and being forced to pick something totally tacky)
- “Etsy overwhelm” will become a thing of the past (you know what I’m talking about – so many beautiful options, so little time!)
- You’ll never have to settle for another half-baked Hallmark sentiment when you’d rather send something unique + playful
- You’ll save time + spread love, in one fell swoop
This Was Made For . . .
- The paper lover – you don’t like manufactured cards + trite, overused expressions
- The epic procrastinator with wonderful intentions who never has cards on hand (so dejectedly settles for a Facebook wall post instead)
- The handmade enthusiast who spends hours + hours on Etsy searching relentlessly for the “perfect” love note, only to turn up empty handed
- The do-gooder who loves cheering people up in simple, surprising ways
- The old school/new school hybrid, who adores the nostalgic charm of handwritten communications but also enjoys a hilarious, modern witticism
- The design-obsessed who appreciates the timelessness of paper, the intimacy of real mail + the beauty of design
- The everyday lady or gent who just really likes making other people feel good!
Here’s how it works
- Sign up for your monthly subscription below. (You can also gift a subscription to your friend, sister, grams – whoever!)
- At the beginning of the next month, you’ll receive a delicious, hand-selected batch of 4-5 cards right to your mailbox.
- Share your cards with friends, family, strangers – whoever. Brighten someone’s day. Celebrate someone’s big achievement. Surprise a neighbor or co-worker. Or simply let your bestie/mom/uncle know how rad they are.
- Repeat all year! (Except the subscription part. You only have to do that once. You’ll be automatically charged once a month + you can cancel at anytime!)
- Monthly card package – 4-5 cute, whimsical, witty cards you can send to others or save for yourself – to your doorstep. You don’t have to do a thing!
- Good vibes. Positive juju. And lots of general feel-goodness.
Pretty by Post® is Simple and Seamless
All You have to Do is
Sign up and I do the rest!
Sign UpClick this button to have your cards sent right to you each month.
Send as a giftClick this button if it is a gift. Please have the giftee’s shipping information available.
Get the Pretty by Post® Newsletter delivered to your inbox. It’s almost as good as getting it in the mail!