Happy Friday! I’m back with part 2 of the holiday gift guide, this time for guys and children.
If you missed part 1 for your paper-obsessed friend, check it out here. I provided some awesome freebies – the Gift Tracker & Card Tracker – in order to help you focus more on the holiday spirit and spreading holiday cheer. I also encouraged you to remove anything that doesn’t feel right to you, or that doesn’t make you happy. And you might be surprised by what expectation I’ve completely crossed off my holiday to-do list, precisely because it feels like an obligation.
Gift Guide Part 2
For the Guys & Children In Your Life
Here are my top 10 picks for the men (husbands, bros, dads, friends, father-in-laws) and children, yours or the ones who refer to you as cool Auntie So-And-So.
1. For the note taker: this set of luxurious legal pads from Emily Ley with gold foil and navy book cloth binding means there’s one for you and one for him.
2. For the coffee lover: the Aeropress coffee maker is a combo of French press and pour-over and is sure to be a hit with your coffee-loving men.
3. For the guitar/ukulele player or music lover: this gorgeous plywood guitar/ukulele hook from onefortythree comes in a variety of natural wood veneers and is hand sanded (this came in second place).
4. For the book/movie/cocktail lover: Cocktails Of The Movies is an illustrated book with 64 of the big screen’s most infamous alcoholic mixes. It would be fun to make the drinks and then watch the movies.
5. For the master griller: this toolbox from Uncommon Goods masquerades as a portable BBQ. We say bring on the spontaneous get togethers.
6. For the little ones who still believe: we love this Santa Letter Kit from Mr. Boddington’s.
7. For the sweet tooth: this Candy Countdown from Quin Candy is made with real Oregon berries and other top notch ingredients.
8. For the tech-obsessed teen: this mini rocker speaker chair from PB Teen is compatible with all sorts of electronic devices and is perfect for gaming, watching movies and listening to music.
9. For all kids: KiwiCo is a subscription box for kids from ages 24 months all to way to age 16. Great for scientists, artists, creators and makers.
10. For the reader: Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls is 100 bedtime stories about 100 extraordinary women.
PS. For more gift ideas for yourself or others, check out our Gift Guide Part 1: For Your Paper-Obsessed Friend, 5 Must Have School Supplies for Adults, Top 6 Foiled Products and 10 Chic Desk Accessories You Need Now.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list and you’ll get instant access to our free resource library filled with PDFs and worksheets to make it as easy as possible to send cards and spread love.