There are 3 more weeks until Christmas & if this stresses you out (just me?) then let me help you lessen some of the holiday stress of feeling “behind” with our FREE gift & card trackers, Snail Mail Gift Guide & Holiday card roundup.
Speaking of cards, did you know that I don’t send out holiday cards? Does that surprise you? Even though I’m all about sending cards & spreading love, I’ve completely crossed off that expectation from the holiday to do list because it feels like a dreaded obligation & causes anxiety instead of genuine happiness. I encourage you to remove anything that doesn’t feel right to you or that doesn’t make you happy.
So, in order to help you focus more on the holiday spirit & spreading holiday cheer, I’ve got you covered with a gift guide below AND Gift Tracker & Card Tracker in our Resource Library. The library is where you’ll find fun and helpful printables, created in gratitude for being a part of the PbP community. For those of you not on the list, you can join us here. Seriously, what are you waiting for – they’re FREE!
[Tweet “Feeling more Grinch than Buddy the Elf? Get our gift guide & FREE printables to help lessen the holiday stress.”]
Gift Guide for the Snail Mail Obsessed
Here are my top 10 picks for the card/stationery lover in your life.
1. For the child who loves to write – Mr. Boddington’s Secret Society of Letter Writers (this is FREE & does require parental/guardian permission)
2. For the ultimate snail mail lover – a snail mail superstart t-shirt or sweatshirt designed by Constellation & Co., available on Cotton Bureau. I have one of these t-shirts! Also, make sure to check out Sara’s snail mail superstar training regimen for our 2018 #SendCardsSpreadLove Challenge.
3. For the lover of flair – an enamel stamp pin from Rifle Paper Co. We included this as a gift in our July Curated Collection – there’s a still a few collections available to purchase without a subscription.
4. For the envelope decorator – these gorgeous self adhesive thank you wax seal stamps from Artisaire. Alternatively, if you like creating your own wax seals then you’ll love Artisaire’s variety of seals like this open me seal stamp. And make sure to check out our Wax Seals 101 tutorials from the 2018 #SendCardsSpreadLove Challenge.
5. For the stamp enthusiast – these fun stamps from Wit & Whistle. We included one of these stamps as a subscriber-only gift in our July Curated Collection – there’s a still a few collections available to purchase without a subscription – PLEASE NOTE the stamps were subscriber-only gifts & are not included in a single purchase.
6. For the neat freak or the person who has trouble writing a straight line – this envelope addressing guide from LetterMate.
7. For the pencil lover – this writing pencil set from Dahlia Press.
8. For the modern traditionalist- this letterpress social stationery from Ink Meets Paper.
9. For the calligraphy writer / hand letterer – this 5 nib sampler from Smitten on Paper.
10. For the stationery lover give the gift of always having the perfect card on hand with our gift subscription – available in regular (4-5 cards) or mini (2 cards). AND all gift subscription purchases (and yes, a subscription for yourself definitely counts!), made now through December 18th will receive a FREE goodie bag of extra cards!
Let me know what your favs are from this list and/or your gift suggestions!
PS. I’d be forever grateful if you found this post helpful to please share it using the buttons at the end of the post.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list and you’ll get instant access to our free resource library filled with PDFs and worksheets to make it as easy as possible to send cards and spread love.