Mother’s Day is coming up on May 13th (a little over a month away) & we’ve rounded up the best Mother’s Day cards for you.
Also, the #sendcardsspreadlove Challenge starts this coming Monday, 4/2! Make sure you’re signed up here to receive all the goodies to participate (like *bonus content* and FREEBIES for newsletter subscribers ONLY). Check out the blog for all the details, including the 2 exclusive challenge collections AND join us in the private challenge FB group.
Here’s our top 10 picks for your biological mom, step-mom or other “mother figure” in your life, so you can show your love, appreciation and gratitude for the women (or men) who raised, supported, nurtured and loved you.
[Tweet “Looking for a Mother’s Day Card? PbP has you covered with the Best MD Cards Roundup. “]
Best Mother’s Day Cards 2018 Roundup
1. For the chic mom who makes it all look effortless from Mr. Boddington’s Studio.
3. For the glass ceiling shatterer & trailblazer mom from Emily McDowell.
4. For the badass mom from Printerette Press.
5. For your strong, smart, loving mom from Sugar Paper.
6. For your grandmother, the original mom from Wild Ink Press.
7. For mothers who rock (90s kids will get this) from Ladyfingers Letterpress.
8. For the mom who deserves all the bells & whistles from Odd Daughter Paper Co.
9. For the mom who’s out of this world from E. Frances.
10. For the mom who is your world from Parrott Design Studio.
1. For the grammar lovin’ mom from Wild Ink Press.
2. For the super mom from Rifle Paper Co.
3. For your step-mom or other “mother figure” from Ink Meets Paper.
4. For a mom to her mom from Farewell Paperie.
I’d be forever grateful if you found this post helpful to please share it using the buttons at the end of the post.👇