It’s back to school time! My absolute fave part of starting a new school year was going shopping for all the paper things. YES, Mom, I do need that pack of metallic Gelly Roll pens, grape scented erasers and gem heart stickers.
While my tastes have definitely changed since then – hello Kate Spade – I still treat myself to adult “school” supplies. And instead of meeting my small girl gang in the bathroom to gossip and apply Tropical Punch Lip Smacker, I keep in touch by sending out cards.
Here Are My 5 Must Have “School” Supplies For Adults.
Would love for you to share yours in the comments.
And if you’re a stationery addict like me, you won’t want to miss out on the September Stationery Box reveal on the 25th.
1. The Sugar Paper Signature Pen (SPOILER ALERT: this will be included in the September 2017 Stationery Box) is a real beauty and writes smoothly. Plus it pairs well with the Kate Spade notebook and it comes in white, pink or black.
2. I use The Day Dreamer™ to keep track of my notes, lists and to-dos in a way more fun and unique way than traditional planners. This was included in our March 2017 Stationery Box and was a hit with our subscribers. It also includes 22 art prints, so you can frame them for your gallery wall or bulletin board.
3. I jot down my notes, ideas and doodles in style in the So Well Composed notebook from Kate Spade. I’m a big fan of it’s lovely classic design and black and white dots.
4. What school supplies list would be complete without a gorgeous pouch to be a catch-all for your pens, lipstick and other necessary items? You’re in luck with the variety of Katie Loxton’s Perfect Pouches. They come in a ton of colors with different sayings for different moods. I’m partial to the Girly Goodies and Pretty in Pink pouches.
5. For those of you who want matchy matchy sets, Russell & Hazel makes this a no-brainer with their Mini Back To School Sets. The set includes core R&H items like a mini binder and daybook, and comes in blush, neutral and navy. Runner up is this Blush Gift Set (available in other colors too).
Leave a comment below with your favorite adult school supplies. I’m always looking for new paper products to try.
P.S. If you’re looking for stylish and chic desk accessories check out 10 Chic Desk Accessories You Need Now.