There’s just 10 more days until the April #sendcardsspreadlove challenge! In preparation, I’m brushing up on my letter writing skills & sending cards now to get everyone in the #snailmail spirit.
You can see the first card + note here, along with the details on the challenge. It’s going to be so much fun and I hope you’ll join us. Festivities begin Monday, April 2nd. Make sure to sign up here to receive all the goodies to participate (like exclusive *bonus content* and FREEBIES for newsletter subscribers ONLY).
If you’re looking for cards (for the challenge or otherwise) this year we’re offering 2 LIMITED EDITION Collections as suggested by the PbP community. After last year’s challenge, you asked for more variety & we listened!
- 2018 Challenge Collection: set of 4 cards plus a 48 page downloadable pdf The Together Journal!
- The Who We Are Collection: set of 5 cards from Carde Blanche is a collaborative effort for women, by women, about women. 10% of proceeds will be donated to Writes for Women, an organization focused on economic and social justice for women. (This also includes the 48 page downloadable pdf The Together Journal!)
Get In The Snail Mail Spirit
I hope you’ll join the pre-challenge festivities & make sure to tag @prettybypost & use the #sendcardsspreadlove hashtag so I can find you!
This is the third card I’m sending this month (I shared my second card in the Facebook Group) & is for a close friend I’ve known since the 6th grade. We’re in our early 40s so we’ve known for each other for a loooong time. It’s also one of the cards included in 2018 Challenge Collection & is perfect for just thinking of you / sending love sentiments (this is an EXCLUSIVE limited edition & it’s going fast).
This is a quick note to say hi & that I’m thinking of her. Sending cards doesn’t need to be time-consuming or stressful. There’s no room for perfectionism, excuses or procrastination when it comes to telling someone you love them.
BECAUSE it’s NEVER too late to send a card… AND EVERYONE wants to be told that they are LOVED.
The note says:
We may not talk often but I want you to know that I think of you often & that I cherish our friendship.
Sending lots of hugs your way.
So, whether you’re joining us for the #sendcardsspreadlove Challenge or not, I hope by sharing my cards you’re inspired to send #snailmail today.
And here’s a sneak peek of a few of the challenge guest bloggers:
- Alexandra Franzen with letter writing scripts if you struggle for what to say
- Sara McNally of Constellation & Co., helping aspiring snail mail superstars sail over the obstacles
- Brynn Fowler of Brynn Fowler Designs with an awesome wax seals tutorial (she’s featured in the March Curated Collection along with an exclusive snail mail sticker collab)
- Ashley Reale of Love Everywhere on practical ways to share kindness
- Plus more!
P.S. There’s only ONE spot available for the March Curated Collection.
PPS. We start the #sendcardsspread challenge Monday, April 2. SIGN UP HERE so you don’t miss out on any of goodies for subscribers only!