There’s just 10 more days until the April #sendcardsspreadlove challenge! In preparation, I’m brushing up on my letter writing skills & sending cards now to get everyone in the #snailmail spirit.
You can see the first card + note here, along with the details on the challenge. It’s going to be so much fun and I hope you’ll join us. Festivities begin Monday, April 2nd. Make sure to sign up here to receive all the goodies to participate (like exclusive *bonus content* and FREEBIES for newsletter subscribers ONLY).
If you’re looking for cards (for the challenge or otherwise) this year we’re offering 2 LIMITED EDITION Collections as suggested by the PbP community. After last year’s challenge, you asked for more variety & we listened!
- 2018 Challenge Collection: set of 4 cards plus a 48 page downloadable pdf The Together Journal!
- The Who We Are Collection: set of 5 cards from Carde Blanche is a collaborative effort for women, by women, about women. 10% of proceeds will be donated to Writes for Women, an organization focused on economic and social justice for women. (This also includes the 48 page downloadable pdf The Together Journal!)
[Tweet “April is Nat’l Card & Letter Writing Month. Join me in the 2018 #sendcardsspreadlove challenge (starts 4/2).”]
Get In The Snail Mail Spirit
I hope you’ll join the pre-challenge festivities & make sure to tag @prettybypost & use the #sendcardsspreadlove hashtag so I can find you!
This is the third card I’m sending this month (I shared my second card in the Facebook Group) & is for a close friend I’ve known since the 6th grade. We’re in our early 40s so we’ve known for each other for a loooong time. It’s also one of the cards included in 2018 Challenge Collection & is perfect for just thinking of you / sending love sentiments (this is an EXCLUSIVE limited edition & it’s going fast).
This is a quick note to say hi & that I’m thinking of her. Sending cards doesn’t need to be time-consuming or stressful. There’s no room for perfectionism, excuses or procrastination when it comes to telling someone you love them.
BECAUSE it’s NEVER too late to send a card… AND EVERYONE wants to be told that they are LOVED.
The note says:
We may not talk often but I want you to know that I think of you often & that I cherish our friendship.
Sending lots of hugs your way.
So, whether you’re joining us for the #sendcardsspreadlove Challenge or not, I hope by sharing my cards you’re inspired to send #snailmail today.
And here’s a sneak peek of a few of the challenge guest bloggers:
- Alexandra Franzen with letter writing scripts if you struggle for what to say
- Sara McNally of Constellation & Co., helping aspiring snail mail superstars sail over the obstacles
- Brynn Fowler of Brynn Fowler Designs with an awesome wax seals tutorial (she’s featured in the March Curated Collection along with an exclusive snail mail sticker collab)
- Ashley Reale of Love Everywhere on practical ways to share kindness
- Plus more!
P.S. There’s only ONE spot available for the March Curated Collection.
PPS. We start the #sendcardsspread challenge Monday, April 2. SIGN UP HERE so you don’t miss out on any of goodies for subscribers only!