I know that the month of February brings up all sorts of emotions (yes, I’m pointing at you Valentine’s Day!) both good and not so good.
For me, Valentine’s Day has an incredibly special meaning as it is the day I was adopted and brought to the U.S. from Seoul, South Korea. In the past, I celebrated this day, known as A-Day (Adoption Day) instead of V-Day, with my parents and husband & it is a day filled with tons of love & gratitude. Unfortunately, this year will be more difficult due to the recent passing of my father but it will still be a celebration of love.
You may not be adopted, but I hope that you are inspired to let the people you care about know it – no matter what your relationship status. V-Day is truly about celebrating every kind of love – both romantic & non-romantic. It honors the love we have for our friends and family & if you happen to be in a relationship/partnership then that’s great too!
Here’s our favorite cards celebrating Galentine’s, Valentine’s & love in general.
1. For your bestie: this girl gang forever card from Daydream Prints is a must.
2. For kids (or any age!): these awesome mini scratch-off cards from Inklings Paperie. You get to write your own message & then cover with a scratch-off sticker. How fun!
3. For anyone: We’re really into the bold pink & gold combo on this love to my person card from Our Heiday.
4. For the man in your life: this foxy card from Rifle Paper Co.
5. For your brunching bestie: this chic card from Mr. Boddington is all kinds of perfect. The hand-drawn illustration is on point.
6. For the hot person in your life: this card from Wild Ink Press is appropriate for your significant other or hot friend (but we’d recommend staying away from sending to your siblings or any blood relatives).
7. For your main squeeze: give him this funny, yet cute, card from Wit & Whistle.
8. For your galentine: we adore this pretty in pink card from Smitten on Paper.
9. For any friend: this card from Farewell Paperie is such a great way to celebrate friendship.
10. For the dog loving couple: we love a cute pun with this sweet card from Nicole Marie Paperie.
11. Not a card but we had to include these Love Flourishes stamps by Anna Rifle of Rifle Paper Co. What a beautiful artistic collaboration with the USPS.
Click the button below to opt-in to our newsletter list and you’ll get instant access to our free resource library filled with PDFs and worksheets to make it as easy as possible to send cards and spread love.